My Blog List

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Welcome to Your Classroom Blog!

Hello students, welcome to your classroom blog! This blog will be used as a central location for you to view information about assignments, projects, and other important stuff. I will periodically post information throughout the semester. So, be sure to check this site frequently.

Soon, you wiill have an opportunity to create your own blogs, but for now I want you to check out your very first project!

Project One

You will be completing a digital storytelling project! Please click here to access the curriculum page that details your first project.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Icebreaker!

Please checkout the sample icebreaker above that I created especially for you! As you can see, it is very informal, personal and just showcases me. I want your digital icebreakers to be the same. The idea is for the class to get to know you and vice versa. I also want to expose you to various technology and blogging. I hope my presentation can give insight and ideas!