My Blog List

Friday, April 6, 2012

Post Your Digital Stories Here!

Hello Students,

I am so glad you have completed project one. To submit your project, you will need to post a project comment underneath this blog posting. To add a comment, click on the comment link below. Your comment must include the following:

1. Your Name
2. URL Link to your blog

I have already posted a sample comment for you to view. Once you have posted your project comment, you will need to respond to at least 3 other comments.

1 comment:

  1. Sample Project Comment

    Hello my name is Rabecka Collins. Below is a link to my digital icebreaker. Let me know what you think!

    http://www.slideshare.net/rabeckac/all-about-ms-collins

    ReplyDelete

Sample Icebreaker!

Please checkout the sample icebreaker above that I created especially for you! As you can see, it is very informal, personal and just showcases me. I want your digital icebreakers to be the same. The idea is for the class to get to know you and vice versa. I also want to expose you to various technology and blogging. I hope my presentation can give insight and ideas!